Friday, May 11, 2007

Wide open in Paradise

I got a pizza box delivered today. Was there pizza inside? NOPE! There was a fat pack of pink and orange bazzill paper and the most adorable Bitzy Bug stamp! I almost ordered some of these last night. I still will of course but not this one because I already have it! Hurray!!!
This is for the Limited Supply Challange LSC115 on Split Coast Stampers. I love this challange. If you are a SCS member you really should go look at all the cards with this one. The challange is to have "Wide Open Spaces" and believe me the artists over there did it proud! I always love the creative use of white space and these cards do it! Wow, just wow. Go look! I'd put links but if you are not a SCS member you can't see them and if you are you need to see them all.

Ok on my bug card I used the bug and the "Thanks" is by Missy B. I colored with prismacolor markers then went over almost all of it with Ranger's Glossy Accents. A little piercing and I was done. I'm happy with it.
Oh and please tell me a whole bunch of sentiments that go with this stamp. I needed a thank you card and I think it's cute but what else?


This stamped image was in my birthday card from Pam. Isn't it cute? I'll need to find out who makes this stamp, it's entirely possible I need to own it. Thepattern paper is TAC and I felt it went well although it may be a little too busy. Overall I'm still happy with the card though. I'm loving the trick where you cut the image but have part trimmed closely. I'm not sure I'm doing it right though I need to go look at more examples of how people are doing it. I colored this one with prismacolor and copic markers.

Tomorrow I get up at the crack of dawn to go down to the Orlando Temple with the rest of the RS Presidency, then in the evening I'm croppign with Cinda. I can't wait. I mean it will all be nice, but the cropping with a friend will be super fun. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute and simple. You know, I have never pierced a card? I need to do that!

Amy