Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Abundance

I went on Colleen's blog today and saw the most lovely card with one of my favorite Eat Cake Grpahic stamps. Look at it! Then I remembered that I did a card with this stamp in January. I did it in hopes of a publication but wasn't selected. It's been a while past the notification date so I'm going to go ahead and show it to ya!

I know some of yall know your SU colors I THINK this is blush, guava and rust. The ribbon is from my stash. I stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and colored with copics. I colored the butterflies white with colored pencil. I love that you can do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh...how cute is that...I can't believe they didn't pick this up. I think that is a totally cool color combo. Did you see that we colored her shirt the exact same color...how funny is that? You are right...this stamp ROCKS!

Jessica said...

cute!

Jen said...

That is so sweet Erin!!! And what a wonderful stamp set, I can see why it's one of your favs!