Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random, with new doors

Look at this photo Calvin took of me: 
 Bootsie loves to sleep with the boys. 
 At our favorite restaurant. Pepe's Hacienda in Jacksonville, is AMAZING, cheap, authentic Mexican. 

 Here are two wreaths I made for a Valentine's Day swap I'm in. They are hanging on my NEW DOORS to the office! I love the doors so much. 


In other news:
Homeschooling Ethan is going well. There is a learning curve for both of us. I love how much material we can cover in such a short time. He loves sleeping in and not being told he is a horrible person at school. Which, by the way, has not ended. Several kids have asked Stephen if Ethan is out of school because he is so bad he got kicked out or told Stephen they are glad Ethan is gone because they hate him. Stephen is horrified and shocked by this, of course. I kind of hate kids sometimes. 
Speaking of kids, I have a new calling at church! I'm not the Primary President anymore. I'm now a teacher of the 9 and 10 year old kids. Super fun! I love teaching. I have enjoyed being the Primary President so much, but I'm also happy to have a chance to do something different. Change is good. 
Terrible Twos still going on. Calvin is great in a million ways, but TROUBLE. It's mostly fun though. 

No comments: