Thursday, October 22, 2009

Goodbye summer

As you may know I live in Florida. Just barely, I mean it's North Florida, which is like a different state. But it is hot here. Or it was. Two weeks ago it was pool weather. But those days are over. It is now delightfully cool here. Windows Open weather. (You may have noticed I divide weather into what it does for me, "Pool Weather" "Windows Open Weather" "Don't need to run the sprinkler weather" "Sweater Weather" and so on)

So goodbye summer. Goodbye snowcone machine, goodbye icecream cones dripping down my arm as I try to eat you before you melt. See you next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ,this is just adorable! I love how you classify seasons! It is raincoat season here today :)

TJ said...

Total cuteness... I love happy ice cream.