Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Four Square

You know that schoolyard game "Four Square"? I've never played that! I didn't even know it existed until one day at a church activity my husband, bishop and two other adults were playing it! I was all, "What is the mystery game?" and they were all, "Were you born yesterday, this is Four Square you ninny!" Anyhow I still don't really understand the rules, but something about four kids, and a ball making a fun game that they would remember fondly into adulthood makes me happy. This card makes me happy too. I rarely work with pattern paper. Surely not often more than one at a time. I never know quite what to do with it. But this time I love what I did. And I believe I've mentioned the deepness of my feelings for this PaperWorks Co. octopus? I've actually been thinking he might make a great tattoo. haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my heavens- before I started reading this my first thought was about 4 square! I LOVE IT! I still do...shhhhh

Super duper cute card! I think that octopus would make a rocking tat!

Suzi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this concept. May I steal it??? It's so super-d-duper CUTE!!! I've always said, I'm willing to date a tattoo, just don't want to marry one (in other words, I'd have one if I could easily make it go away in a few years. I don't want to be 90 in a nursing home w/a tattoo!!!