Monday, March 07, 2011

TSG97 Get Crafty Birthday Girl

I needed a card for a birthday we are going to this weekend. The birthday is at Pump it Up which is a huge inflatable bounce house place that is apparently super fun. We are all looking forward to it. When I saw that the There She Goes challange for the week was to use kraft I knew I would do the challange for the card. I bought the entire March Release of new stamps last week, they were so stinking cute, so I had this adorable girl to make the card with. I was holding Calvin while I colored. I'm not totally in love with this coloring job and I'm thinking that's why. I didn't really focus on my shading or anything. Basicly just tried to stay inside the lines. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super duper adorable! Love the layout! Hope you had fun this weekend!

Jodi Collins said...

Just ADORABLE! I color holding my little one too! SO funny! Thanks for playing along with us!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)