Tuesday, December 14, 2010

She has a baby then just drops off the planet...

I know! The thing is I've been tired. And in love with Calvin. I can't tell you how much time I spend staring at him. Not enough time actually! I love it! We are all good. It's cold season so we all have or are getting over colds. Ethie is the worst right now.

I did do a bit of crafting. I made this wreath with Roniece:

I got the idea from THIS Junkmail Greetings post. Mine doesn't look as good as hers. I just realized that. Oh well.

Otherwise my craft room is the same horrid mess it was BEFORE I had Calvin. I've barely set foot in there. It's a shame. The good news is with no muse lately I've not bought any craft stuff. Saving money is good. Boring, but good.

I don't know when I'll get back into crafting. But when I do I'll post again. I know it's lame to have a blog and only post once a month. Maybe next month I'll get regular.

See you then. And Merry Christmas!

No comments: