Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Curtains

Still working on the super kitchen redo. Oh I figured out I have spent a grand total of $336.09 on the kitchen so far. That doesn't count anything I already had or my countless hours of labor. :) CHEAP!

So I wanted to do a curtain for over the window. Break up all the white up there. My mom convinced me that a red stripe would be fun. I'm not sure I'm in love with this, but it is definitely ok and I will likely leave it for a while.

Oh and I'm gonna leave that caulk sitting out in plain sight until I get around to ripping up the old and redoing it.
In other news I've been doing my hair a fun new way. I do no heat curls by twisting it around a stretchy headband and leaving it overnight. They last about two days. It is exciting because I have never gotten curls to stay in my hair. I used this tutorial to figure out how to do it: No Heat Curls. Each time I have done it I've gotten different looking curls, but that's fun too.
Oh and if you were interested, yup, that's me without a bit of makeup on. And yes, you can still see the pink stripes I put in. I like them though.

No comments: