Monday, November 02, 2009

Faith's Retreat

This past weekend I went with my friend Roniece to Faith's retreat. It really was a ton of fun! We all made cards until we were catatonic. Piles and piles of projects. I definately recomend the retreat. Actually there is one in March that I'm thinking of signing up for.

Here are some of the projects we did:

These next are from the shoebox swaps! See what talented girls I was with.
More shoebox swaps. I didn't get a chance to make them all either. It was the last thing we did and I was zombee tired so I had to leave some undone.

2 comments:

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Hey, thanks for thinking of me :) I actually shopped with them until eventually I stopped taking my money in places because I was pooped! Karen dropped me off at the airport just after 5, which was perfect! I read a book for about an hour and then it was time for my flight.

On a total sidenote....
I almost had to ditch my mini ketchup and candle projects in security on the way home, but they ended up letting me keep it. I felt so violated standing there in my socks with my bags of stampin'stuff being fondled in public like that!

It was fun to meet you girls this weekend! I would love to try and come back in March if we can swing it (financially). With the plane ticket and all, it might be more like a once per year kind of treat for me. We'll see though!

Sorry I wrote a novel! Have a great day :)

TJ said...

How FUN!!! All the projects look awesome. I'm glad you had such a good time :)