Sunday, September 14, 2008

WIP and UFO... I hate them

For the longest time I loved quilts. But refused to work on them. Because I, Erin Kellogg, HATE UFO's and WIP's. That's Unfinished Objects and Work In Progress. I like things I can finish in one sitting. Hence cards.

But I really, really, really like quilts. I want to personally own 40 of them and I want all my friends and families to own stacks too. So now I have UFO's and WIP's. BLAH.

But tonight I have some really fun WIP's to share.

Arn't they the cutest? The pattern is a Bit of Whimsy pattern.

Yellow will be for Stephen, green for Ethan. I will finish them up tomorrow. I'm not sure about the blue ears on Ethan's...

But it's too late to finish them today.

2 comments:

Ayama-chan said...

Lovely wips and ufos. You certainly have been busy!! I deliberately didn't hang until the 'bots arrived!! Wow!! My bots should be in the post by Friday. CT and I have had a fever since last Thursday (on the mend today). So it has been unpick central here, as the sewing skills, deserted me.

K Hutchinson said...

oh my these are just the sweetest monkeys! I love the blue ears! I have some UFO's! I need to clean them up!