Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jennifer's bag

I made this bag for my good friend Jennifer. She's an American girl living in Canada so I thought she might like this red/white/blue color scheme. She got the bag today so I can show you. Sorry the pics are not great I didn't realize it until I'd already sent it off to Canada.
I'm particularly proud of the ribbon on twill detail on the little button thingie.
Here is the other side.
Inside, and the pocket.
And that's about it for this bag. It's such a fun simple bag to make. I used THIS tutorial. I believe this tutorial is so famous that people are refering to this bag as "The Tiny Happy Sholder Bag". I've seen it on lots of blogs, and no wonder, it's super easy and cute and deep and useful and fun.

5 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Erin, I just love it! I finally got it posted on my blog but your tutorial here is just super.

Thank you so much! What a great surprise it was and I'm just tickled to pieces to now own an Erin K Creations original!

Hugs,
Jennifer

K Hutchinson said...

It is a super sweet bag! I love the colors!

Traci G said...

This is so darling! It is great!!! I just love all of your creations Erin! I bet Jennifer is thrilled!

Tami Bayer said...

Oh my gosh, Erin, you've been so busy. I got behind on blogland and you've made like a hundred things. I love your work and I totally agree with you on the UFO's. I still have unfinished quilts here. That's exactly why I started making cards :)

Thanh Vo said...

Jennifer is such a lucky lady!