Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Super simple stamped Christmas Card

Yesterday I cleaned my craft room. A LOT. I took out all my fabric and folded it and organized it, cleaned drawers, all sorts of stuff. Really super clean.

It made me want to make a really clean card design. So I did.

I used the bias stripe backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms. The "joy" is from a Stampin' UP set. I added the dots in the stripe and the ones between the "joy" with copic specia glitter pens. It does shimmer in real life. That's it. Oh I used a stamp-a-ma-jig for placement on the "joy" part. I really like this simple card. :) I think I'm going to sell stuff today. On The Stamp Shack. So if you are a reader of mine AND a Stamp Shack member keep your eyes peeled, I might just sell some stuff off. I just put my Stampin Up order in finally, and it was $85. That's not bad at all, but as I only have $100 a month for spending, and a fabric addiction to support.... So I need to see if I can offload some stuff I don't use. :)

Oh and do you want to know what I got from SU? Ok here we go:
House of Haunts
Pocket Silhouettes
Inspired by Nature
and the Earth Elements WC crayons.

Those 4 things come to $85! Gulp.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the clean clean lines of this! Simple and cute a great combo!

Kathi said...

Very effective design. I really like it!